Approved by RoSPA
This course explains in brief why fires occur and what actions you must take to help prevent them starting and the actions you must take when they do. By completing this course you will be making your workplace a safer environment. This is a variation on the Basic Fire Awareness course that contains information that is specific to employees of care and residential homes.
- Module 1: Chemistry of Fire
- Module 2: Common Causes of Fire
- Module 3: Basic Safety Features in Buildings
- Module 4: Introduction to Fire Extinguishers
- Module 5: What to do in Cases of Fire?
Book This Course
Try your first module for free. Discounts available for multiple licences. Contact us to find out more.