Basic Fire Safety Awareness Training Course – Approved by RoSPA
This course explains, in brief, why fires occur and what actions you must take to help prevent them from starting and the actions you must take when they do. If you would like a more comprehensive course, then you may be interested in our fire marshal training in Glasgow or Edinburgh.
- Module 1: Chemistry of Fire
- Module 2: Common Causes of Fire
- Module 3: Basic Safety Features in Buildings
- Module 4: Introduction to Fire Extinguishers
- Module 5: What to do in Cases of Fire?
Book This Course
Try your first module for free. Discounts available for multiple licences. Contact us to find out more.