This national level 2 course is accredited and certificated by REHIS is designed to give delegates a more detailed overview of the causes and effects of Legionella contamination and the control measures required to be implemented by duty holders to prevent or contain outbreaks.
- Module 1: Introduction to Health & Safety law in the UK
- Module 2: Legionella bacteria and Legionnaires disease
- Module 3: Legislation, risk assessment, controls, monitoring and review
- Module 4: Record keeping
- Module 5: Hot and cold water systems
- Module 6: Showers
- Module 7: Cooling towers
- Module 8: Other systems
- Module 9: Investigations
- Module 10: Case studees of outbreaks
Guaranteed to go ahead
Unlike other providers, we guarantee your booked course will go ahead, regardless of the number of spaces filled. This gives you peace of mind that your training needs will be met.
Dates & Locations
No events to show