This intensive three-day course is designed for supervisors and managers of organisations who have some level of health & safety responsibility within their role. It covers the main pieces of Health & Safety legislation that apply within the UK.
The national level 3 course also gives delegates practical instruction on management of Health & Safety in the workplace including risk assessing. The course is accredited and certificated by the Royal Environmental Institute of Scotland (REHIS).
- Module 1: General introduction
- Module 2: Health & Safety legislation
- Module 3: An introduction to the management of Health & Safety
- Module 4: The general working environment
- Module 5: Prevention of slips, trips and falls
- Module 6: Machinery, equipment and processes
- Module 7: Electricity at work
- Module 8: Fire
- Module 9: Hazardous substances
- Module 10: Noise at work
- Module 11: Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Module 12: Manual and mechanical aids
- Module 13: Ergonomics
- Module 14: Stress at work
- Module 15: Accident prevention, reporting and analysis
Guaranteed to go ahead
Unlike other providers, we guarantee your booked course will go ahead, regardless of the number of spaces filled. This gives you peace of mind that your training needs will be met.
Dates & Locations
Sorry, we currently have no open courses scheduled. To enquire about having this course delivered in-house for your company, click here.