The CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) is an industry recognised course for those who have supervisory responsibilities.
The course covers all relevant legislation affecting safe working in the building, construction and civil engineering industries. It ensures supervisors understand their legal duties, ensure a safe working environment and introduces the CDM 2015 regulations.
We recommend this course for site supervisors or people who have, or are about to acquire supervisory responsibilities. This is a highly interactive course delivered by means of case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual/group presentations. Candidates will be continuously assessed through individual and group exercises and will have to complete a multiple-choice test.
Successful candidates will receive a CITB SSSTS certificate.
This course is delivered in partnership with STS Group Ltd.
- Understanding the Health and Safety at Work Act and relevant associated regulations
- Understanding specific site issues including such topics as Work at Height
- Delivery of Tool Box Talks
- Control of subcontractors
- Health conditions affecting the construction industry