We at Grow Training are totally committed to protecting your privacy. This Policy explains how we use any personal information we may collect about you when you use our website; or when you use or are a recipient of our services.About our company
Grow Training and whose registered address is at Red Tree Business Suites, 33 Dalmarnock Road, Glasgow, G40 4LA will comply with all legal obligations when processing personal information about you and our customers.
We may collect personal information which we receive when you:
- use our website or other sites accessible from our website
- use our services
- contact us or
- are a recipient of our services
This may include information which you provide where you :
- contact us in writing or by phone
- enter information on our website
- complete one of our forms
We may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- your payment information such as credit or debit card details
- information collected through using our website, for example by cookies
- details of any enquiry or complaint
- your information when signing for receipt of a parcel
Uses of your personal information:
- To provide you and other customers with services that you may request from us or selected third parties.
- To administer payments
- To resolve queries and complaints
- To recover debts
- To tell you about our services
- To comply with our legal obligations
Protecting your information and how long we keep it
We are committed to keeping customers’ personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
We will only retain customers’ personal information for as long as we need it to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation.
Accessing your personal information
You have certain rights with respect to the personal information we hold about you, which subject to laws, include the following:
- Request a copy of the personal data we hold about you
- Inform us of a correction to your personal data
- Exercise your right to restrict our use of your personal data
- Exercise your right to erase your personal data; or
- Object to particular ways in which we are using your personal data.
We provide customers with access to their personal information and the opportunity to amend and update their details or preferences (including consent to receive marketing communications) in order to keep the information up-to-date and accurate.
Requests must be made in writing and proof of identification is required in order to protect your information. We also require sufficient details to be able locate your information.
We will ensure that personal information is kept accurate and up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However, we rely on our customers to ensure that some of the information we hold about them is accurate and up-to-date. We encourage customers to inform us of any changes to their information.
Sharing your information
Customers’ information is shared with selected third parties for the following reasons:
- where services are provided together with a business partner and it is necessary to disclose the information to them in order to provide the services;
- for the prevention of fraud against us, third parties and customers;
- for the purposes of identity verification;
- for the purposes of recovering debt;
- Other third parties (including the police, law enforcement agencies, credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and other bodies) to protect our or another person’s rights, property, or safety.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites using certain technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, and other technologies. Third parties may also view, edit, or set their own cookies. We and our third-party service providers, advertisers, and/or partners may also place web beacons for such third parties. The use of these technologies by such third parties is subject to their own privacy policies and is not covered by this Policy, except as required by law.
You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you wish to receive direct marketing communications from us about our products and services, then you can select the ‘ opt in ‘ box situated on the forms on which we collect your information.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email: [email protected]
By submitting information to Grow Training you consent to the collection and use of this information by Grow Training and its Service Provider (if any) in the fulfilment of your request.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Grow Training. This Policy only applies to information collected by our Site. We have no control over these third party websites, and your use of third party websites and features are subject to privacy policies posted on those websites. We are not responsible or liable for the privacy or business practices of any third party websites linked to our Site. Your use of third parties’ websites linked to our Site is at your own risk, so we encourage you to read the privacy policies of any linked third party websites when you leave our Site.
If you have any questions about this Policy or information we have collected about you, please contact us by email at [email protected] or by postal mail at:
Grow Training, Red Tree Business Suites, 33 Dalmarnock Road, Glasgow, G40 4LA