This one day course accredited and certificated by REHIS is designed to give delegates a general overview of all aspects of workplace health and safety including legislation and risk assessment.
On successful completion of a multiple choice assessment paper the delegate is awarded a REHIS certificate which is generally accepted by all employers as proof of basic awareness of how to work safely.
A REHIS Elementary Health and Safety certificate can be used to qualify for the CSCS Green Labourer card exam.
- Module 1: General Introduction to Health & Safety
- Module 2: Accidents & Ill Health
- Module 3: Introduction to Health & Safety Law
- Module 4: Risk Assessing
- Module 5: Hazardous Substances
- Module 6: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 7: Workplace Health Safety & Welfare
- Module 8: Vehicles at Work
- Module 9: Fire
- Module 10: First Aid
- Module 11: Plant Machinery & Equipment
- Module 12: Electricity at Work
- Module 13: Occupational Health
- Module 14: Manual Handling
- Module 15: Working at Heights
Guaranteed to go ahead
Unlike other providers, we guarantee your booked course will go ahead, regardless of the number of spaces filled. This gives you peace of mind that your training needs will be met.
Dates & Locations
Sorry, we currently have no open courses scheduled. To enquire about having this course delivered in-house for your company, click here.