Terms & Conditions
· Grow Training are committed to inform, engage and inspire our delegates.
· All courses will be delivered by a suitably qualified and experienced trainer/ consultant.
· Grow Training are a fully licensed IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) & REHIS (Royal Environmental Health Institute of Scotland) training centre.
· Grow Training will not share you’re contact information with any third-party organisation.
· Grow Training may retain records for a period of up to three years for training moderation purposes.
· If you opted in, from time to time Grow Training may send you emails detailing special offers, course updates and other information we feel may be of interest to you. You can opt out of these emails at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’.
Fees / Charges
· Prices quoted on proposals and advertised on www.growtraining.com exclude VAT, which will be applied at current HMRC rate.
· An invoice will be raised on confirmation of booking. All fees must be paid within 30 days of invoice date unless otherwise agreed.
· Grow Training will withhold course certificate until full payment has been received unless otherwise agreed.
· Prices quoted for private training courses are inclusive of tuition, course materials and certification.
· Prices quoted for public training courses are inclusive of tuition, course materials, certification, refreshments including tea & coffee and lunch (lunch not provided for half-day training sessions).
· Costs apply for replacement certificates.
· Payments can be made online through our secure payment system, by BACS transfer, by cheques made payable to Grow Training Group Ltd or by debit / credit card by phoning 0141 375 0475.
Reschedule / Cancellation Fees
We ask that companies and delegates give us as much notice as possible if they wish to reschedule or cancel a training course. The following fees apply for changes and cancellations:
|Notice||Reschedule Training||Cancel Training|
|Over 28 days notice||No charge||No charge|
|15 – 28 days’ notice||No charge||25% of total cost|
|8 – 14 days’ notice||25% of total cost||50% of total cost|
|2 – 7 days’ notice||50% of total cost||75% of total cost|
|24 hours or less notice||100% of total cost||100% of total cost|
Cancellation and changes by Grow Training
Grow Training operate a ‘guaranteed to go ahead’ policy on all of our advertised public courses. The following terms apply:
· If a course is cancelled by Grow Training, delegates booked on this course will receive a full refund and a free place on a future course.
· Exceptions apply where reason for cancellation is out with Grow Training’s control including (but not limited to): Extreme weather conditions; power outage; fire to premises, national day of mourning, other acts of nature etc.
Grow Training will always aim to deliver training as planned.
In the event that Grow Training wish to make changes to an in-house training course, this will be negotiated with the company involved. If an alternative option cannot be negotiated, a full refund will be given to the organisation
Many of our courses require delegates to complete an end of course examination. The following terms apply:
· Companies must inform Grow Training in advance if a delegate has additional support needs. This allows us to ensure we can provide the required support.
· If a delegate does not gain the required score to gain a certificate, they will be entitled to a re-sit paper. Grow Training do not charge for examination re-sits, however any costs incurred such as travel to our test centre will not be covered.
· If a delegate is unsuccessful in gaining the required score on the re-sit examination it will be deemed that they have not passed the course or receive a certificate. The full training fee will still apply in this circumstance.
· Delegates have the right to appeal an examination outcome if they feel they have been unfairly marked. This can be done by calling 0141 375 0475 or emailing email@example.com whereby the relevant appeals procedure will be adhered to.
Acceptable use of materials and facilities
· All training materials are subject to copyright laws and must not be reproduced or used unless otherwise stated or agreed.
· Smoking and Vaping is prohibited on Grow Training premises. A smoking / vaping area is available.
· Personal belonging and items in possession of any delegate brought into the premises are the sole responsibility of the owner. Grow Training accepts no responsibility for such items.
· Delegates using any car parking facilities at Grow Training’s premises do so entirely at their own risk. Grow Training does not accept any responsibility for damage, accident or loss resulting from such usage.
Grow Training Ltd reserves the right to refuse access to its premises and/or ask a delegate to leave if it believes they are in breach of these conditions or where a delegate uses threatening, bullying, harassing or disruptive behaviour or appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Grow Training will not be liable for any losses or expense (including course fees and consequential damages) incurred by a delegate arising from such an exclusion.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the service you have received please contact the Director at Grow Training, Redtree Business Suites, 33 Dalmarnock Road, Glasgow, G40 4LA or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone 0141 375 0475.