Fire Marshal (with extinguisher training)
Our fire marshal (also known as fire warden) course provides fire safety instruction for managers/supervisors and those responsible for implementing and maintaining fire safety management procedures in the workplace.
Our environmentally friendly digital fire simulator allows delegates to get hands-on experience in the use of extinguishers in a risk-free environment. Our equipment can be safely used indoors, allowing us to simulate real-world fire scenarios.
Successful delegates will gain the theoretical knowledge and practical skills required to manage fire safety in their place of work in order to ensure the safety of their colleagues and customers.
- Module 1: Legislation
- Module 2: Statistics
- Module 3: Chemistry of combustion/methods of fire spread
- Module 4: The effects of heat and smoke
- Module 5: The role of fire warden
- Module 6: Causes of fire in the workplace
- Module 7: Fire prevention
- Module 8: Evacuation procedure
- Module 9: Evacuation drills and system testing
- Module 10: Action taken on discovering fire
- Module 11: Fire classifications
- Module 12: Correct type of fire extinguishers (including live fire practical session)
Guaranteed to go ahead
Unlike other providers, we guarantee your booked course will go ahead, regardless of the number of spaces filled. This gives you peace of mind that your training needs will be met.