Responsible leaders recognise the importance of safety and health.
Leading Safely covers precisely what you need to know to improve productivity, increase profits, enhance corporate reputation and strengthen your brand. Leading from the front with enhanced safety and health practices could be the best investment you make.
Designed for people working within a leadership role including Directors, Chief Executives and Senior Managers, this one-day session promotes recognising the value of strategic safety and health and its integration into business management systems and performance management systems.
Delegates will gain support before, during and after the course through the dedicated IOSH for Leaders app, included as part of the package.
Successful candidates will receive an IOSH Leading Safely certificate.
- This course will help participants:
- • Develop a strategic understanding of the value of safety and health
- • Understand good practise from leading global organisations
- • Understand where they want to position their organisation’s safety performance against other organisations
- • Plan for implementation
- • Understand their operational responsibilities and the opportunities of good performance, as well as the consequences of poor performance
Guaranteed to go ahead
Unlike other providers, we guarantee your booked course will go ahead, regardless of the number of spaces filled. This gives you peace of mind that your training needs will be met.
Dates & Locations
- £245.00 excl. VAT