This half-day introductory short course is designed to give staff members a brief overview of health & safety requirements in the workplace.
It covers the basics of health & safety, introducing some of the concepts and legislation.
On successful completion of this delegates will receive a REHIS introduction to health & safety certificate.
- Module 1: General introduction
- Module 2: An introduction to health & safety law
- Module 3: Risk assessment
- Module 4: General working environment
- Module 5: Slips, trips and falls
- Module 6: Hazarous substances
- Module 7: Occupational health
- Module 8: Machinery and equipment
- Module 9: Manual handling
- Module 10: Electricity at work
- Module 11: Personal protective equipment (P.P.E.)
- Module 12: Fire
- Module 13: Accidents and emergencies
Guaranteed to go ahead
Unlike other providers, we guarantee your booked course will go ahead, regardless of the number of spaces filled. This gives you peace of mind that your training needs will be met.
Dates & Locations
Sorry, we currently have no open courses scheduled. To enquire about having this course delivered in-house for your company, click here.