This course gives all personnel involved in reversing vehicles advice and guidance to ensure that vehicle movements in the workplace and activities such as loading, reversing and maintenance are carried out safely. Delegates will get instruction on how to correctly use HSE recommended hand signals.
- Module 1: Legislation
- Module 2: Who does vehicle safety apply to and where is it relevant
- Module 3: Key words and phrases
- Module 4: Risk assessments explained
- Module 5: Explanation and demonstration of hand signals
- Module 6: Assessment questionnaire
- Module 7: Practical vehicle manoeuvring
Guaranteed to go ahead
Unlike other providers, we guarantee your booked course will go ahead, regardless of the number of spaces filled. This gives you peace of mind that your training needs will be met.
Dates & Locations
This course is currently available in-house only. Please contact us to find out more.