Our fire awareness course aims to provide fire safety information for staff members and those responsible for implementing and maintaining fire safety management procedures in their workplace.
Successful delegates will gain the theoretical knowledge and practical skills required to manage fire safety in their place of work in order to ensure the safety of their colleagues and customers.
- Module 1: Legislation
- Module 2: Statistics
- Module 3: Chemistry of combustion/methods of fire spread
- Module 4: The effects of heat and smoke
- Module 5: Causes of fire in the workplace
- Module 6: Fire prevention
- Module 7: Evacuation procedure
- Module 8: Evacuation drills and system testing
- Module 9: Action taken on discovering fire
- Module 10: Fire classifications
- Module 11: Correct type of fire extinguishers
Guaranteed to go ahead
Unlike other providers, we guarantee your booked course will go ahead, regardless of the number of spaces filled. This gives you peace of mind that your training needs will be met.
Dates & Locations
This course is currently available in-house only. However all material covered in this course is also covered in our Fire Warden course which can be viewed and booked here.
If you would like to enquire about having this course delivered at your company premises click here.