We look to tailor all of our courses to the needs of our clients. Most of our courses can be adapted to suit a particular organisation or industry sector.
However in some instances organisations may need or want a more specialised training products to better suit their operations.
Grow Training employ training professionals who can work with your team to design and develop bespoke training courses to meet your needs and ambitions of your organisation. We can work with professional bodies including IOSH & REHIS to get your course fully accredited. These courses can be designed to be classroom based, e-learning or a mixture of both.
There are many long-term benefits for organsations to this approach including:
- Courses fully tailored to your organisations needs
- Courses can include your organisations policies and procedures
- Courses can include training on your organisations systems
- Your company branding can be included in all training material and certification
- Training can be designed to be delivered in a way which is most suitable and efficient for your organisation
- Significant long-term cost savings
To find out more about bespoke training development and to find out how Grow Training can assist you, please contact us now and one of our management team will get back to you to discuss further.
“Grow Training Ltd were asked to provide hands on training for Falkirk Council waste operatives in Manual Handling and Vehicle Banksman and subsequently delivered bespoke training to around 68 staff in our Waste collection depot and waste transfer sites.
The training was executed in a real life situation out with the waste teams on their normal collection route and work location to experience the everyday challenges faced by the crews.
I felt this proved far more effective than the traditional classroom based training and the crews benefited from having the instructor on board and available to answer any questions.”
Derek McCathie – Waste Services Coordinator, Falkirk Council